As every one knows Mashroom is one among very nutritious food item. This delicacy of
is the tastiest, mouth watering recipe one can make with Mashrooms. This recipe goes very well with any fried rice or noodles or simply just as a snack or starter. Mashroom Manchurian is a great party food and every kid loves it. China
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 250 gm Mashrooms
- 2 medium size finely chopped onions
- 1 big capsicum cut length wise
- 1 table spoon grated ginger
- 2 table spoon chopped garlic
- 4 table spoon tamato ketchup
- 1 table spoon soya sauce
- 2 table spoon red chilli sauce
- 4 table spoon corn flour
- 2 table spoon plain flour (Maida)
- 3 cups oil
- 2-3 strands finely chopped coriander leavers to granish
- Salt as per taste
- Cut the Mushroom in to medium pieces as shown in picture.
- Mix corn flour, maida, salt and water in a bowl and prepare a think batter for dipping the mashrooms.
- Heat 2 cups of oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip the cut Mashrooms one by one in the batter and deep fry them over medium flame till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Take out the mashroom pieces from oil, drain the excess oil using tissue paper. And keep them aside.
- Heat 2 table spoon oil a non stick pan on high flame.
- Add diced onion, ginger, garlic, diced capsicum one by one. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and salt in it. Add more ketch up to get a liquid gravy.
- Add fried Mashrooms and mix well.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes so that mashroom pieces get dipped in the sauces completely.
- Garnish them with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve them hot.
PS: Spring onions can also be used for garnishing. In this recipes, there is no usage of green chillies. Green chillies can also be added in the beginning whilie frying onions if one wants the recipe more spicier. Instead of cutting Mashrooms in small pieces, Mashrooms as a whole can be used if they are small.